Re: Final List of Titles and Dates of Evelyn Winters Distro

B. J. Watkins

I have a few issues with the list but for now I'll just say that previously you've dated Jenny's Part in New Comedy as 10-15-45 and now it's listed as 10-15-46.  And I have a date of 8-27-45 for Walter Returns to Washington.

Barbara

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...>
Sent: Monday, December 6, 2021 4:49 AM
To: 'main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io' <main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io>
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Final List of Titles and Dates of Evelyn Winters Distro

Some members have asked me to provide an updated list now that all 14 episodes have been sent out and the distro is officially closed.  I will do so now, but please be advised that the list will be in chronological order, not in the order in which I sent out the episodes.  This should be exciting news because if you are in any doubt as to which episode goes with each title you will actually need to listen to the episodes, which I assume was your intention when you signed up for the distro in the first place.  

Here is the list.  I will not revise it again, but it may be editable by those who wish to make corrections:

1. "Ginny's Audition" (2/28/45). Source: File submitted by Barbara Watkins.
2. "Lunch in the Skytop Room" (10/3/45). Source: Barbara Watkins.
3. "The Theater Crowd" (10/29/45). Source: Date is on CD label.  My title.
4. "Maggie's Night Off" (3/12/46).  Source: File submitted by Ryan Ellett
5. "A Fateful Evening" (3/26/46). Source: Date on CD label.  My title.
6. "Collier" (4/26/46).  Date and title on CD label.
7. "Jenny's Part in New Comedy" (10/15/46). Source: Date and title on CD label.
8. "Pierce Leaves For London" (1/20/47). Source: Date and title on CD label.
9. "The Upper Crust (1/27/47). Source of date: CD Label.  My title.
10. "Pierce and Jenny Dine at The New Tahiti" (6/11/47). Source: File submitted by Matthew Nunes.  My title.
11. "Evelyn Returns From New Haven" (6/13/47). Source: File Submitted by Matthew Nunes.  My title.
12. "Returning Late (4/21/48). Source: Matthew Nunes.  Date and title are in the file.
13. "Valerie Winters" (7/7/48). Source: Barbara Watkins. Date and title are in the file.
14, Walter Returns To Washington (Undate). Title on CD label.

--
Larry Maupin

Join main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.