Rick Davenport's Document With Evelyn Winters Series Information

Larry Maupin

This will be my last post about this distro.  One member of the group just sent me a message indicating that he did not see the download link in the message I posted this morning about Rick's series document.  It was embedded in the message I sent, but apparently was somehow filtered out in the process of sending it to the message board.

My suggestion to everyone who actually wants it (many may just be content to have the episodes themselves, which is usually sufficient in a distro) is to contact Rick directly at klingon1@... and ask him to send it.  I hope the number of requests will not be large enough to inconvenience him