Re: The Strange Romance of Evelyn Winters

ehrbek

Aren't 47-03-26 Theater Crowd and 48-04-21 Kristen talks with Gary the same?

From: "Richard Davenport"
To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Thursday December 9 2021 2:32:01AM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] The Strange Romance of Evelyn Winters

48-04-21 or #893 if my sequence works, I have as Returning Late.

Labor ipse voluptas

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021, 08:56:01 PM CST, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

I suspect Barbara's episodes came from the SPERDVAC library, but only she knows for sure...

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021, 06:30:13 PM CST, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

The tentative date list I built for Evelyn Winter was based on the pattern that was listed.  I did not know if any breaks were taken or the broadcast date changed.  If it is ok, then that allows us to establish show numbers to go with the broadcast dates. I don't know where Barbara found her episodes but I looked in all my dark corners around the web and found very little.