Re: The Strange Romance of Evelyn Winters

B. J. Watkins

No, the 47-03-26 show was also erroneously dated 48-04-21. The real 48-04-21 was about Evelyn staying out all night. In my reel collection I had it listed as Evelyn doesn't come home until 8 am. Back in the 1980s and 90s I did a lot of trading. Several of my trading partners had nice collections of soaps. I found my card file for Evelyn Winters. I had ten episodes. Several of the reels have been digitized. One episode was 4-23-46. I believe that might be the episode now circulating as 4-26-46. Whether the date was corrected over time or someone just miscopied it along the way I don't know.

Barbara

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of ehrbek <ehrbek@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 9, 2021 4:15 AM
To: 'main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io' <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] The Strange Romance of Evelyn Winters

Aren't 47-03-26 Theater Crowd and 48-04-21 Kristen talks with Gary the same?

-----------------------------------------

To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Cc:
Sent: Thursday December 9 2021 2:32:01AM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] The Strange Romance of Evelyn Winters

48-04-21 or #893 if my sequence works, I have as Returning Late. 

Labor ipse voluptas

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021, 08:56:01 PM CST, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

I suspect Barbara's episodes came from the SPERDVAC library, but only she knows for sure...

www.RyanEllett.com

The Old Time Radio Researchers
"Saving the Past for the Future"

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021, 06:30:13 PM CST, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

The tentative date list I built for Evelyn Winter was based on the pattern that was listed.  I did not know if any breaks were taken or the broadcast date changed.  If it is ok, then that allows us to establish show numbers to go with the broadcast dates. I don't know where Barbara found her episodes but I looked in all my dark corners around the web and found very little. 

Labor ipse voluptas

Join main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.