Re: Frontier Town - OTRR Maintained v. 2105

B. J. Watkins

Thanks for the responses, Brian and Ryan. I’ll patiently wait for the flac copies.

Barbara

On Dec 21, 2021, at 12:06 PM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

I was just thinking of that set earlier today. It has been my intent to get two full episodes in .flac format to replace the partials but just have not gotten around to it. It's still on the to-do list...

On Tuesday, December 21, 2021, 01:34:29 PM CST, Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io <brian@...> wrote:

That set has not been re-released with the complete versions of those episodes, as far as I know. The version I have (and released) had partial versions of those two. My guess is Ryan hasn't had time to revisit that set yet.

Scott Mahan had posted a link June 12 (search the forums) with the second half appended to the partials. Looks like the link still works. However, they are now mp3 rather than flac - and barely larger than the partial flac files - so I imagine some fidelity has been lost.