Re: Digital Deli

Randy Watts

A friend of mine, who used to download from their FTP site, told me awhile back that he hasn't been able to do that lately, that they hadn't responded to any of his emails, and payments he'd sent them were never collected.

I know their website, before it disappeared, was still decorated for Christmas, 2016.

Randy

On Thursday, December 23, 2021, 11:28:24 AM CST, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

I know Digital Deli has been accessible on and off in recent years but now it's not even coming up when I do web searches for it. It doesn't seem to just be down. Anyone else getting no hits for it?