Re: December posts

Tom G.

Larry, the Facebook OTR groups are weird. Several times I've had my posts deleted and my access suspended for no reason. One was a technical discussion about how people listen to their OTR collection. I wrote up a nice post about how I made a UPnP server with a $35 Raspberry Pi and a disused USB drive. I got suspended from the group for 7 days. Another post from me was discussing that Yesterday USA used to be on C-Band and then Ku-Band satellite. That post was rejected and I lost access to the group. This message board seems MUCH more friendly. -Tom