Re: The Adventures of Frank Race

Joe Webb

Edited

This clip below is from Broadcasting Magazine. Seems like Eells was trying a new financial arrangement. It obviously didn't work. This makes me wonder -- Tom Collins was the original Frank Race, and they switched to Paul Dubov... was that an economy move to cut costs? DId Collins suspect he wasn't going to be paid? And the item I posted earlier about Murcott being slugged by Eells... Murcott was the director and scriptwriter for the Frank Race series! Gosh, this real life stuff almost sounds like the makings of a radio script itself!