Re: Michael Coates

Wild West Designs

Oh no.  I had received quite a lot of better shows through his collections.  My condolences to the family.

Evan

On 2021-12-28 09:12 AM, Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io wrote:

This sad news was announced yesterday in the Facebook group by Joe Wehberg.

Sad to report that Michael Coates, who contributed many shows to this site passed away yesterday.  Michael was a South Baltimore boy who grew up just around the corner from me.  We were in our late 50s before we found out that we had both been OTR fans since we were teens.  He had a real talent for making old shows sound new.  RIP Michael!