Re: Black Flame

Ryan Ellett

This was a transcribed series so episode dates would only reflect one particular market. It aired at different times and days in different places. An individual could add dates to their files but the plan now is not to attach dates to this series.

On Monday, January 10, 2022, 02:02:56 PM CST, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

Everything I have came from the OTRR site and archive.org.  For the sake of my accuracy, could the more learned and aware folks here help to correct the files I have?   If I understand correctly there are other sources out there that have more of the same files but possible improvements?  I indicated the ones that were missing in the series with NEED.  Maybe these can be located and that there are others that are missing in reality.   Since per that newspaper article we know the date of a first broadcast as well as the frequency, could we potentially add dates to the files?