From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 3:33 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Casebook of Gregory Hood - actor identification

Can anyone help identify the actors playing Gregory Hood and Sandy Taylor in the initial ABC episode? The information I have indicates that it should be Elliott Lewis (articles from then mention Jackson Beck replacing him three episodes after that, but that doesn't mean that's when it actually happened), but I have my doubts - and the cast credits aren't listed at the end. I have no information on who Sandy Taylor would be. Howard McNear was through at least June 1949, but even I can tell that's not him. :)

Here's a link to the episode, "The Carnival of Death", from 10/15/1949: https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZFx7GXZtKFr8YXqieLyeNVJjtWlRFNfe3sX