We lost the Wonderful Gloria McMillan

Walden Hughes

From: Walden Hughes [mailto:waldenhughes@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 11:50 AM
To: 'otr-discussion@groups.io' <otr-discussion@groups.io>
Subject: We lost the Wonderful Gloria McMillan

Hi Everybody,

We lost the wonderful Gloria  McMillan last night.  She was Harriet on the Our Miss Brooks radio show.  We will be featuring  a lot  of Gloria interviews and shows on Yesterday USA.  She and her family are such special people to many of us in the radio family.  Gloria started her national radio career during the Christmas show of Big Town in 1937.  She was in both radio and TV of Our Miss Brooks.  She  worked on Lux Radio Theater, Meet  Corliss Archer, Jack Benny, Great Gildersleeves and so many more shows over the years.  She and her husband  Ron Cocking ran a studio for children in the preforming arts for many years.  We love this family very very much,

Walden