Re: YouTube Channel - Five Years!

Brian Kavanaugh

I would say that they are not unexpected. However, the fact that more than a third of the audience was born after Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar and Suspense went off the air I think is pretty good.

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 10:29 AM Tom Shamray via groups.io <thomassha1959=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
If I am reading these dashboard stats correctly, they seem rather grim. Fans of American otr(?), are American(86%) males(74%) over 45 years old(85%).

Thanks.

Tom

On Saturday, January 22, 2022, 09:33:18 AM EST, Joe Webb via groups.io <drjoewebb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I've uploaded stuff to YouTube -- while the process has become easier and more predictable, it requires MUCH DEDICATION AND PERSISTENCE AND TIME, especially with so very many files to manage

Thanks again for so faithfully and tirelessly spreading the word of OTRdom far and wide!