Re: The Theater Five Project now has a research page!

Richard Davenport

So sad to hear about Michael Coates passing away.

On Saturday, January 22, 2022, 10:46:05 AM CST, mcoates <coatesaddress@...> wrote:

Hi joe I am Donna the wife of Michael coates Just wanted to let you know that Mike passed away on December 26, Since hes still receiving emails from many of the otr guys just wanted to pass it along. He had enjoyed the shows long before we married and the last 41 years our children grew up listening to them. Thank you for sharing with him.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022, 11:45 AM Joe Webb via groups.io <drjoewebb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

We've come a very long way!
https://sites.google.com/view/t5-project/home

On February 11 I am presenting, over Zoom, to the Metro Washington OTR Club:
"Theater Five: It's Not What You Think!"
Details www.mwotrc.com