Re: Hollywood on the Air

Ryan Ellett

I want to figure out exactly what these recordings are before we put them up on the library. But they'll make it up there, to be sure!

On Sunday, January 23, 2022, 06:54:14 PM CST, Michael Hingson <mike@...> wrote:

Would love to get the link as well.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Gassman
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2022 7:09 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Hollywood on the Air

Ryan,

Did you send this out to me?

I have not seen a link.

And yes, it may have never reached me.

Larry

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 6, 2021 7:09 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io

If anyone fancies themself a fan of the series Hollywood on the Air, I have four hours of content for you to review. It is taken from a 1200' reel with one hour per track per side. As much as I can match performers and songs with the show summaries on Goldin's site, it appears to be a mishmash of selections from various shows, rather than complete episodes. But I'm not 100% sure and would be thrilled if someone wanted to make their way through them and really try to tease out what is included on this reel.