Re: old time radio at the Cherry Blossom Festival in Marshfield MO

David Oxford

Walden

I live in Columbia, MO and hope to attend some of the festival.

David Oxford

On Feb 21, 2022, at 12:43, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I been ask to go back to the Cherry  Blossom Festival in Marshfield MO to produce a radio re-creation and host an old time radio panel on Thursday night 4-28-22 starting at 5-45 PM.  Beverly Washburn will be there and working on another guest from Old time radio.  This is a 3 day event that celebrate  our American history, classic TV and now old time radio.  Over 2,000  people attend the event.  Most all of the events are free.  I know many members of the OTRR lives in the mid-eWest and this might be a good place to meet.  Take care,

Walden