Re: Latest versions?

Ryan Ellett

Hi Dan, we love all our Patrons, thank you! Yes, any OTRR sets you find on Archive.org will be the most recent ones. Make sure to visit our library (http://www.otrr.org/?c=library) to see our full range of shows.

On Saturday, February 26, 2022, 01:37:02 PM CST, dgerawan@... <dgerawan@...> wrote:

Hi. I'm new to these forums and just became a Patreon patron.

I've been downloading episodes from archive.org, but it's not clear whether archive.org indeed has the latest versions. Does it? If not, then is there a way to semi-easily know what the most recent (cleanest, best-sounding) versions are?

Thank you!