A Salute to the Law (Nick Harris, Detective)

Ryan Ellett

We are working on a small Maintained set for the series A Salute to the Law. In our library, in Hickerson's guide, and on Goldin's site it is called Nick Harris, Detective but if you listen to the shows it is clearly called A Salute to the Law. That is also the name identified in a handful of mentions in the trades. This show ran for an astonishing 19 years beginning in 1923 and left the air in 1942 because Nick Harris died.
We have the following shows:
1934-02-13
1938-07-01
1938-07-08
1938-07-15
1938-07-22
1938-11-06
1939-05-23
1939-05-30
1939-06-27
1939-07-04
1940-03-17
1940-04-07

Goldin suggests 1934-02-20 also exists. In fact, our copy of 1934-02-13 originally had that date but upon listening one can tell it is 1934-02-13.

Anyone have anything to had to this series?