Re: A Salute to the Law (Nick Harris, Detective)

Ryan Ellett

Sure, I can compare it to the others.

On Saturday, February 26, 2022, 07:57:37 PM CST, p_motsuk <motsuk@...> wrote:

I have one labeled "Nick Harris Detective 340221 - The Avenging Angel Strikes Again."

Looks like it could be the 2/20/34 episode.

It's only 22kHz. The sound is okay considering.

Would you like me to send it to you?

- Paul

On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 8:17 PM Scott Mahan <scott@...> wrote:

That’s one more than I have. Look forward to getting it.