Re: Amazing Mr Malone

Ryan Ellett

Jim, have you happened to have made a log for this series?
Ryan

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 11:12 AM, Jim Jones wrote:
I have updated my Mr. John J. Malone files. I found 2 (Gene Raymond) files that are NOT in the OTRR Library. I also include the 4 Australian shows, which sound very much like the US produce shows.

The show originated as "Murder and Mr. Malone", but was quickly changed to "The Amazing Mr Malone".

The show labeled "47.05.24 (20) The Paul Davis Murder Case" is the same show as" 42.05.24 (20) Mr Morgan, the Cheat".

There are some partial episodes floating around, but I do not have them.