From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Merritt
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 1:28 PM
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Additional Mr. Chameleon episodes at archive.org.

I ran it by Ted.   He doesn't want to sell the full set at this time.  It's exclusive to members of his buying group.    After all the episodes have been released to his group, he'll consider selling the collection as a set of wav files.   He's afraid of someone posting them all as mp3s.

I would encourage everyone to join his group.   Please  contact Ted Davenport at tedotr52@....

On Wed, May 4, 2022, 1:09 PM Jim Wood <Jim@...> wrote:

You should be able to , that’s what he does.

Jim