Re: Additional Mr. Chameleon episodes at archive.org.

Scott Galley

I look forward to Ted's sets each month. They're full of great stuff and the Mr. Chameleon episodes, of which I only had a couple, have been the most welcome addition to my collection. I truly love those Hummert shows. I've never asked Ted if he had any 'Hearthstone of the Death Squad'... now, that would be a treat. Regardless, the rules that he makes each month around sharing his distros are pretty clear. It would be preferable for our members to support him and respect his wishes, I would think. These distros are a labour of love, but also both expensive and a lot of work.

Scott