Re: Additional Mr. Chameleon episodes at archive.org.

Brian Kavanaugh

Bob Merritt checked with Ted on an idea I had. Ted is willing to sell the episodes he's already released to those who join his distribution group. So, if you take him up on this, you would be caught up on the episodes he's already released, and eventually get all the remaining episodes he has (and a whole lot more). I think you'll find - as others have said - there are a lot of gems in his distros. I have been a member of it since October 2018 I think, and have been quite happy with it.

To join his distribution group and inquire about purchasing the already released episodes, contact Ted Davenport at tedotr52@....

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 1:27 PM Bob Merritt <bobmerritt58@...> wrote:
I ran it by Ted.   He doesn't want to sell the full set at this time.  It's exclusive to members of his buying group.    After all the episodes have been released to his group, he'll consider selling the collection as a set of wav files.   He's afraid of someone posting them all as mp3s.

I would encourage everyone to join his group.   Please  contact Ted Davenport at tedotr52@....

On Wed, May 4, 2022, 1:09 PM Jim Wood <Jim@...> wrote:

You should be able to , that’s what he does.

Jim

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 12:34 PM
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Additional Mr. Chameleon episodes at archive.org.

Could those eposodes be purchased outright from Ted?

All the Best,

Dan

--
Happy Radio Trails!
Dan

Join main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.