Re: Special SUSPENSE event starts Friday June 17 at 10amET on Stay Tuned America

Joe Webb

BIG NEWS in the Suspense 80th anniversary observances. They are detailed at https://sites.google.com/view/suspense80th/home

Today, June 17, 2022, at 10am US ET the 24 episode block begins at Stay Tuned America. Keith Scott joins me as himself and as numerous Suspense guests.

We learned yesterday that the block of programs will also be streaming on Yesterday USA Blue network starting Saturday, June 18, at 6am ET. At 7pm Saturday, Keith and I join hosts Walden Hughes, Larry and John Gassman. Call in! The number and other details are at the anniversary site.

The Radio Talking Book Service has requested another four weeks of Suspense episodes and discussion. The two sessions that have been streamed so far have had very positive and higher volume of response, leading to this request. Details are at the anniversary site. This weekend's offering is at 11pm Saturday and is repeated at 10pm Sunday. The episodes are A Week Ago Wednesday and Death on My Hands.