Jack Benny clips

Ryan Ellett

I'm planning to put together a bunch of TikTok videos to schedule for release while I'm on vacation coming up. I'd like to do a few with Jack Benny. I don't have any particular favor bits but would love to have some submitted that we can turn into videos that are then linked to our YouTube page. If you are willing to do this, it would be much appreciated! Please try to be specific about episode and the time stamp so I can go right to the bits you all are suggesting. I don't have time to listen to numerous Benny episodes in their entirety, as much as I'd like to. 1-2 minutes max is the ideal time.

Thank you!