From: Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2022 9:55 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Benny vs. Allen

Of course, I don't see that episode in our library! Any other episode dates that might provide clips?

It began on Town Hall Tonight on December 30, 1936, when Stuart Canin played “The Bee” on his violin, and Fred made cracks about Benny’s violin playing. They traded barbs one each others’ shows for weeks thereafter.

Sent: Friday, July 15, 2022 9:13 AM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Benny vs. Allen

Someone on our TikTok page asked about the Allen-Benny feud from 1937. Can anyone identify specific episodes from that initial "feud" I can peruse to find some clips to share?
Thanks!