From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 8:42 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] OTRR Labs: Magazines

I have neither seen nor heard of yumpu before!

On Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 01:21:09 PM CDT, Bob Stepno <rstepno@...> wrote:

Follow up to my last note...

Searching for one of those newsletters led me to Yumpu,

which has an "https://www.yumpu.com/user/otrr.org" account with a footer that says

<<458 Documents |1359703 Views www.otrr.org >> ...

Very attractive... but I haven't had much time to explore. And don't remember hearing about it as a resource before, but so much goes on under "OTRR" accounts that who can keep track?

Is this something you're connected to, Paul? Or Ryan? Or does it go back to JimB days? Is it kept up to date?

At first, stumbling in on a single document (https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/11359455/mar-bren-sound-company-supplement-1-old-time-radio-) I suspected it was some profiteer just scrounging PDFs online, but could be those uploades were something the group is/was using as a hosting service or another way to "share the wealth."

onward,

Bob