From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of John K5MO
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2022 4:48 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Inquiry from Lurker : Death Valley Days

Hello all.  I know little about OTR other than I enjoy listening to many of the old programs and I'm completely blown away by the depth of knowledge that members of this list possess on the subject.

I'm curious to determine if there's any collections of Death Valley Days programs online? My initial Duck Duck Go searches reported little, which is surprising given the longevity of the series.

I'm looking forward to your info....thanks in advance!

John