Re: Inquiry from Lurker : Death Valley Days

Richard Davenport

I don't have many of the radio shows myself but I was amazed to see that a whole bunch of the tv shows were available on yourtube.

Labor ipse voluptas

On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 09:10:05 PM CDT, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

Hi John,

Martin Grams been reviewing the most of the scripts.  Maybe some day this will be turned in to a book,

Walden

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of John K5MOSent: Monday, August 1, 2022 4:48 PMTo: main@...: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Inquiry from Lurker : Death Valley Days

Hello all.  I know little about OTR other than I enjoy listening to many of the old programs and I'm completely blown away by the depth of knowledge that members of this list possess on the subject.
I'm curious to determine if there's any collections of Death Valley Days programs online? My initial Duck Duck Go searches reported little, which is surprising given the longevity of the series.

I'm looking forward to your info....thanks in advance!
John