Re: Inquiry from Lurker : Death Valley Days

John Nicholson

In the last couple of years SPERDVAC newsletter had an excellent article, but I can’t find it right now. As I remember, nobody thought it was worth recording at the time, and so the few episodes that were recorded were done by home recorders of on-air shows. If you can’t find a copy of the article, you might contact SPERDVAC.com and see if anyone can help you. Best of luck.

John Nicholson

On Aug 3, 2022, at 2:21 PM, John K5MO <johnk5mo@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob. At least I know I'm not looking in the wrong places.   For a show that had a *lot* of episodes , it's odd by its scarcity. Anyone have any ideas why there's such a shortage of recordings in existence?

Thanks for the comments
John