Re: REPS Summer Special

Steven Morris

 Contact me at lmaupin.rr.com with any questions.

Just for your information.  The link provided here does not work. Thought you should know.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 7:55 AM Brian Allen via groups.io <wbss12=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Larry, it would be helpful for folks if you put the link to the membership page in this email chain.

On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 07:28:43 AM EDT, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Registration for this distro will close at midnight tonight.  Congratulations to the members of this group who have joined REPS in order to get it, as well as everything I release from the online library for the next full year.  If you have been undecided about joining, you can still do so today and receive the full distro plus all the other benefits of membership.  Contact me at lmaupin.rr.com with any questions.