Re: Jay Hickerson, RIP

Jim Jones

Jay will indeed be missed.
He has touched all aspects of the OTR community. His in-depth and tireless research resulted in the popular "The (New)(Revised) Ultimate History of Radio Programming and Guide To ALL Circulating Shows". This unique OTR resource has provided, and will continue to provide, detailed and pertinent information benefiting OTR researchers for years to come.
Like many others, when I have a research question, my first impulse is to reach for one of his dog-eared manuals which adorn my OTR library.

Jay H - For all that you have done - Thank You

jj