Re: Jay Hickerson, RIP

Bill Clough

If you have the PDF it shouldn't a large task to convert it to an editable file.
Bill

On 8/8/2022 1:55 PM, Randy Watts via groups.io wrote:

The most recent edition of the book that I have is the fifth revision. Jay sent it as a pdf. He said hard copies were no longer cost effective to print and distribute.

I never knew where Jay found the time to do all that  he did.

Randy

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 11:07:19 AM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

It's a real loss to the community that the book was not handed off to anyone (to my knowledge) so it could continue to be updated - even digitally - into the future. An invaluable resource.

On Saturday, August 6, 2022, 03:18:48 PM CDT, Johnathan <jdearman1@...> wrote:

I have his book and it is the best OTR Reference there is that I have seen. Spoke to him when I ordered it and he seemed so enthusiastic. Was polite and helpful and offered updates to his book. The 5th Edition is used by many. RIP Mister Hickerson                 Johnathan