Re: HGWT Empty Files

B. J. Watkins

Well, that explains the three missing Ford Theaters I mentioned earlier. All three have apostrophes.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of kellistanley83 <kelli@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2022 12:02 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] HGWT Empty Files

The following HGWT are coming up as "Not Found" rather than as MP3 or FLAC (in other words, ALL links are empty and point to nothing). This has nothing to do with downloading times or anything else, as I was able to successfully find and download the other HGWT shows. I don't think it's a coincidence that every one of these has an apostrophe in the title—there must be a problem with the syntax.

09-18-60 Nellie Watson's Boy
Father O'Toole's Organ (both 8-7-60 and 8-14-60)
04-17-60 Prunella's Fella
03-20-60 Caesar's Wife
04-05-59 Maggie O'Banion

Kelli