Re: Introducing.. OTRR Collections

Richard Davenport

There could also be a zip file that has the set so the names could be whatever.

Rick

On Sep 11, 2022, at 10:58 AM, Scott Mahan <scott@...> wrote:

Once again, special character not translating properly between display/link/filename.

At least the other ones made sense. I don’t get this one.

No reason for a Latin Capital Letter A with grave and a Unicode space in the episode name.

But it’s there and it’s messing things up.

table:

Teacher, The      1/25/1959

list:

01-25-59 %23 10 The Teacherà .flac