From: Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...>
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Sep 11, 2022 12:21 pm
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Proof listeners wanted

I have a couple volunteers who have been helping compare new material from our digitized reel2reel collections with existing material in our library but we could use several more. This is volunteer work you can do at your own speed. I will send you 4 or 5 episodes that need compared to recordings either in our library or on our archive page at Archive.org to determine if the new recordings are upgrades. It also is a chance to proof dates and titles, etc. since most of them were titled with info provided on the reel box. Please let me know if you'd like to help with this ongoing effort!