From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Webb via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 7:00 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] OTRR Series Uploaded to Archive.org in 2022

Philip -- are the hubs still "a thing"? When I got back into the hobby 2005ish they were very active and I met OTRR folks who changed by OTR life for the better (Ben Kibler, RIP, we miss you). Back when there was little broadband and the cloud was something you looked to decide if you needed an umbrella, they were great resources for me as I started my Suspense project. They were my favorite way of getting the new OTRR sets.
What's the status of the OTRR hub and some of the others from a participation perspective?