Re: 2000 Plus episodes

Scott Mahan

I have these two. Which don’t seem to be on your list at all. They aren’t numbered but, I assume, they’d be episodes 10 and 13. The titles are blatantly quoted in the opening sequence. All of mine are 64kbps but they sound pretty good.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2022 6:48 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] 2000 Plus episodes

I'm finishing work on a new, maintained set for the science fiction series, 2000 Plus that will probably be released next month. Before I wrap it up, I wanted to check if anyone had better copies of any of the available episodes. Attached is a screenshot of the episodes in the series, along with the file size and bit rate.