Re: Missing ESCAPE to premiere Friday, November 11!

Robert Lozier

Joe,
Project Audion.... Thanks for making me aware of this performance!
My first exposure to folks making (good/quality) use of video conferencing platforms for the OTR genre.

I'm a long-time fan of OTR; and am still on a 55+ year fascination with home broadcast radio technology as a collector, conservator and amateur historian of the subject.... The technological change is relentless and I congratulate everyone for trying new ways to keep the magic of radio performance alive. A number of groups I am involved with are using (mostly) Zoom for meetings regarding technology history and restoration topics...

Anything to keep us connected is all good...
Robert