Re: Paul Harvey (and five minute shows)

Randy Watts

Tom Howard and George Shelton, of IT PAYS TO BEĀ  IGNORANT, had a five-minute series in 1946-47 titled FUN AT BREAKFAST, a syndicated effort for Mennen Shave products.

Parker Fennelly had a five-minute series in the early '50s called TITUS MOODY SPEAKS (I think), but I don't know that any of those survive.

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 09:42:54 AM CST, Scott Galley via groups.io <scottgalley@...> wrote:

Thanks for this. I really do enjoy the various 5 minute shows as filler between other things we may be listening to. Does anyone have a list of various five minute (or less) broadcasts that are available? Currently, I can think of:
Five Minute Mysteries
The Passing Parade
Eddy Arnold Social Security Show
Ellery Queen Minute Mysteries
Uncle Ezra
Ask Eddie Cantor
Basil Rathbone, Word Detective
The Hawthorne Thing
Jacques Bergerac in "Love Letters"
Fireside Tales

But if more can be suggested, I'd appreciate it.