Re: RARE EPISODES OF FIVE OLD-TIME RADIO SOAP OPERAS #poll

B. J. Watkins

Larry, why not add all five to the OTRR library and then everybody can listen to them?

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...>
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 7:59 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] RARE EPISODES OF FIVE OLD-TIME RADIO SOAP OPERAS #poll

A new poll has been created:

During the past two days I have posted the same article on the above topic to both the Purchasing Group and the Main Group.  Thus far only one member has indicated that he would like to be able to hear them.  So I am creating a poll to see if any other members would be interested in them.  I expect to have them digitized soon, and depending on the cost may mail them on a thumb drive to all members who vote in this poll.  As usual, I pressed a wrong key and accidentally created a poll with only two answers.  Please ignore that one and if someone like Ryan can delete it, please do.  I will now attempt to create one with five answers.

1. AGAINST THE STORM
2. THE BRIGHTER DAY
3. THE GUIDING LIGHT
4. MIDSTREAM