Re: Jungle Jim missing shows

Scott Mahan

That is the point. I don’t think there is any 355. Been here before. But never give up hope.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gordon Johansen
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 4:21 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Jungle Jim missing shows

I checked with my records as well. My 350 is Hollywood Stars Chauffer Murdered which fits the episodes story I have. I don't have 355 but is sure sounds familiar.

Gord

Richard Davenport wrote on 5/10/20 1:40 PM:

Scott I tried to go by the know episode information.  I only corrected the file names to follow a standard sequence.  Here is the file.  See what you think.

Labor ipse voluptas

On Sunday, May 10, 2020, 1:24:58 PM CDT, Scott Mahan <scott@...> wrote:

Jungle Jim - 0355 - 42-08-15 - War Time Adventures - 22 of 186 -.mp3

I have this as episode 350. Is your episode 350 different?