Re: Jungle Jim missing shows

Scott Mahan

That is the point. I don’t think there is any 355. Been here before. But never give up hope.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gordon Johansen
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 4:21 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Jungle Jim missing shows

I checked with my records as well. My 350 is Hollywood Stars Chauffer Murdered which fits the episodes story I have. I don't have 355 but is sure sounds familiar.

Gord

Richard Davenport wrote on 5/10/20 1:40 PM:

Scott I tried to go by the know episode information.  I only corrected the file names to follow a standard sequence.  Here is the file.  See what you think. 

Labor ipse voluptas

On Sunday, May 10, 2020, 1:24:58 PM CDT, Scott Mahan <scott@...> wrote:

Jungle Jim - 0355 - 42-08-15 - War Time Adventures - 22 of 186 -.mp3

I have this as episode 350. Is your episode 350 different?

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Davenport
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 12:34 AM
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Jungle Jim missing shows

Labor ipse voluptas

On Thursday, May 7, 2020, 4:55:30 PM CDT, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

I am missing the 1st 10 eps of the bull bragg series.  Does anyone have that available.

On May 6, 2020, at 4:53 PM, Buddy Lortie via groups.io <alortie4@...> wrote:

Holy cow!

I'll pause my efforts and Monday morning quarterback yours! :)

You're so far ahead of me I don't even see your trail of dust ...

Art Lortie

-----Original Message-----
To: Ryan Ellett via groups.io <main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, May 6, 2020 2:46 am
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Jungle Jim missing shows

I have been going thru my JJ shows and cleaning it up, culling dupes and trying to find the best bit rate copies I have. 

I have now complete from 1 to 358 then a gap from 359-363 and 365-429.  There were quite a few badly labeled files I had that took a lot of time to either eliminate or find and fix the names for.   if anyone has access to these missing files please let me know.   I saw that there was a post for corrected dates.  I am working towards that series. 

Rick

Labor ipse voluptas

Join main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.