From: "Joe Webb via groups.io" <drjoewebb@...>
Sent: 9/05/2020 10:55:02 PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Other REEL-TO-REEL Purchases

Many of these episodes are out
BUT
I have been transferring reels of Suspense from that era and finding AFRS recordings that fell out of circulation, parts of pairs of East and West broadcasts, airchecks, and other things
AND in the NY run from 1959-1962 found some airchecks with local commercials, complete programs where only edited recordings were circulating before
So any time you can get reels from this era, there can often be some good finds!
You can only find out but transferring them.
If you need assistance transferring, I can help!
Can you send me the Suspense list?