Re: New Episodes from Stu Weiss Collection pt. 1

Ryan Ellett

No, I am not sure about any of these; I've only listened to one. These are being shared as they were received, vetting like this is always good before they're put up in the library.

On Friday, May 22, 2020, 11:51:24 AM CDT, B. J. Watkins <kinseyfan@...> wrote:

Are you sure That's My Pop 7-29-49 isn't 7-29-45? Both Haendigas and Goldin have 1945.