Re: New Episodes from Stu Weiss Collection pt. 1

Joe Webb

please do your best to verify the dates
MANY of the misdated files from the 2000s were from bad handwriting on reel contents sheets
this will be no exception
as Nightkey has taught us, always listen for clues in the programs
also be aware that RadioGoldindex also has errors here and there and there are people working to correct them. when those listings were originally compiled, NO ONE had access to the kinds of information we do today. it's a marvelous time to be collecting and researching OTR
the verification process that OTRR developed was what drew me to it