locked Re: Wisconsin Public Radio Ends OTR Broadcast Saying, "It's Racist and Sexist"

Scott Galley

At the risk of sounding rude, which is most assuredly not my intention, this topic could dovetail into the arena of politics, which I'm sure most of us would love to keep out of this forum. I for one, don't want to know the political views of the members on this forum. Pro or con, it can colour the option and leave a bad stain, which, in these turbulent times is difficult to wash away.

Suffice it to say, there are more than enough avenues to listen to and collect Golden Age Radio without having to resort to Public Radio, which, by it's very nature, has to sway with the prevailing winds. This I can say with authority, as I work for a Public Broadcaster.

Scott