Re: OTR Connections

Scott Galley

Archie, there's nothing in Toronto that I can think of that harkens back to OTR.. at least not American OTR. Although not a location, at the base of the CBC we have the keyboard that was used in the very popular Canadian OTR show called "The Happy Gang". It's a sweet little display, along with Transcription Recording Machines, etc;

...and I was just reading a blog post about 'Lone Ranger' Restaurants. I don't remember any of these up in Canada; at least not in Montreal, where I grew up. Maybe Le Ranger Solitaire? Hmmmmmmm....

Yours faithfully,
Scott