Re: Question

Scott Galley

I don't think that this was addressed to me, but the episodes that I have are:

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - Look What We Found! - A Lighthouse Keeper

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - Old Tales and New - The Boy That Was Carried Away By A Bear

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - Old Tales and New - The Emperor’s New Clothes

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - Old Tales and New - The Horse Who Loved Music

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - Old Tales and New - The Three Elephants Vacation

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - Old Tales and New - Pierre The Remarkable Prairie Dog

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - Old Tales and New - Strange Occurrence in Toyland

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - Old Tales and New - The Nightingale

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - Old Tales and New - A Camel Named Cuddles

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - Old Tales and New - A Small Tribute

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - 006 - Old Tales and New - A Small Tribute

Minnesota School of the Air  19xx-xx-xx - 010 - Old Tales and New - How the Lily was Chosen

Minnesota School of the Air  1950-02-28 - Look What We Found! - Trains, Trains and More Trains

Minnesota School of the Air  1950-10-02 - Old Tales and New - A Yak at the County Fair

Minnesota School of the Air  1950-10-09 - Old Tales and New - Whitney, the Neighbourly Whale

Minnesota School of the Air  1950-12-18 - Old Tales and New - The Lost Puppy

Minnesota School of the Air  1951-01-08 - Old Tales and New - Sleeping Beauty

Yours faithfully,
Scott