Re: Question

Scott Galley

Yes, these were downloaded many years ago, and have not been quality checked. I can say that I listened to:

LOOK WHAT WE FOUND! - A LIGHTHOUSE KEEPER
OLD TALES AND NEW - THE BOY THAT WAS CARRIED AWAY BY A BEAR
OLD TALES AND NEW - THE EMPEROR’S NEW CLOTHES
OLD TALES AND NEW - THE HORSE WHO LOVED MUSIC
OLD TALES AND NEW - THE THREE ELEPHANTS
LOOK WHAT WE FOUND! - TRAINS, TRAINS AND MORE TRAINS
OLD TALES AND NEW - A YAK AT THE COUNTY FAIR
OLD TALES AND NEW - WHITNEY, THE NEIGHBOURLY WHALE
OLD TALES AND NEW - SLEEPING BEAUTY

Because they are all in Title Case, an old method that I had 15+ years ago of indicating whether I had listened to it or not. And to that end, I have not listened to them since, although I remember really enjoying them. I downloaded them from a site that was also offering "Hello, Sucker" (another WONDERFUL local show) and "Case Dismissed". I think that they had all been recently discovered in some lot of transcription recordings that were going to be thrown away, or some such thing. Also, if I remember correctly, Harry Bartell was a contributor to the site, in that, you could contact him via email. I was not as knowledgeable as I am today about radio, otherwise my wife and I would have had dozens of questions to ask him, along with singing his praises. An opportunity missed.

Scott