Re: Jungle Jim

Ryan Ellett

Scott, I'll take the Bat Woman.

On Friday, June 26, 2020, 2:31:06 PM CDT, Scott Mahan <scott@...> wrote:

Ryan:

Well you won’t find much. Lots of stuff about Jungle Jim Liberman and Jungle Pam Hardy though. I saw them and  Don Garlits and Shirley Muldowney and Don Prudhomme and the like at Green Valley Raceway when I was in high school but life happens and I had totally forgotten about them until I did my first Jungle Jim Google search. J No one could start a race quite like Jungle Pam.

That’s true. No reason not to start from the beginning. If, oh, say, half a dozen people sign up to listen then I’d say we launch.

And, really, although some of them are a bigger commitment, it would be a better experience for listeners if folk would sign up for whole story arcs.

This is a serial. It’s a lot more engaging to hear an arc from beginning to end. Lots of episodes are “cliffhangers”.

Do you really want to stop after #10 and not know whether Rev. Chalmers gets killed or not? (And you don’t know. Lots of dying in Jungle Jim.)

Not counting Ted’s stuff, and one arc that overlaps it, below is what we’ve got to work with.

Would you, perhaps, like to sign up for “The Bat Woman”?

Story Arc

Start

Episodes

Time